Columbus, OH, 2010
InterActive Group is developing the visitor experience and exhibit program for the planned Education Center at the Ohio Governor’s Residence and Heritage Garden. The center is conceived as an economic development tool to promote innovation and investment in Ohio. It will also engage visitors in the story of Ohio’s first families and the adjoining gardens. The core of the visitor experience is a 2-story, wraparound multimedia exhibit designed to give visitors a “big picture” of the innovation happening in the state.
Other exhibit areas will:
- Digitally link visitors with counties across the state.
- Explore the first family’s life in the Residence.
- Share the story of the Heritage Garden.
- Focus on the innovative industries and pioneers which have moved Ohio ahead.
- Demonstrate the sustainable design for the new center.